|My files |
|Main » Files » My files|
|2013-03-17, 2:40 PM|
WORK EXPERIENCE HISTORY
ABOUT RAJ :
COMPANY NAME : SAKTHI HI-TECH CONSTRUCTIONS PVT LIMITED
Job Rresponsibilities and Duties :
1) Preparation, Review and revising of method of statement, Quality control procedure, Repair Procedure etc..,
2) Preparation of all relevant documents as per clients quality control procedures.
3) Review of NDE procedures.
4) Inspection of Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel Raw materials for confirmation with purchase orders, as per the relevant codes and standards for special requirements like ASME & Rstamp requirements and face the ASME Auditing & Client requirements.
5) Inspection of welding consumables like carbon steel and stainless electrodes , filler Wires, Shielding gases etc. as per the specification/ Test Certificates, before issuing for construction. Control of storage and certificate of consumables.
6) Preparation, witnessing of qualification of welding procedures and welders qualification in CS, SS Materials as per ASME, AWS etc. for SMAW, GTAW Process.
7) Witnessing post weld heat Treatment (PWHT) for SMAW Process.
8) Carbon and stainless steel plates material identification as per the tank stage to stage shell plate drawings.
9) Erection and alignment of tank shell plates using hydraulic jacking system
10) Inspection of fit up for long seam, and circeme tank shell plates, Pipe with Valves, Pipe to Flange, Pipe to reinforcement pad plates, Tank shell plates to bottom plate, Tank roof fit up.
11) Inspect of weld joints (SMAW, Process) for long seam and circeme using LPE method.
12) Preparation of stage wise documents for fit up, welded joints, tank verticality and NDE method as per clients requirements.
13) Inspection of tank bottom plate using vaccum box testing and tank shell plates to bottom plate welding using Kerosene leak test.
14) Responsible for conducting pre hydro test and post hydro test as per procedures.
15) Interpretation of radiography films, reviewing inspection reports and coordinating with subcontractors and clients for necessary test requirements if any.
16) Responsible for conducting/Witnessing tank roof water column pneumatic testing.
17) Inspection of final dimensional check and tank roof structures
Inspection for stainless steel tanks pickling and passivation for tank roof & shell plates
18) ° WPS (PQR) preparation
19) ° Materials’ co-ordination
20) ° Witnessing of hydro-tests
21) ° Monitoring PWHT (Post Weld Heat treatment) process
22) ° Carry out Welding inspection before/during & after welding
23) ° Attending weekly meetings with construction representatives
24) ° Daily monitoring of activities and maintaining compliance with expected requirements
25) ° Witnessing Welder Qualification tests
26) ° Interpretation of radiographic images
27) ° Carry out painting inspection for tanks and tank roof structures
28) ° Carry out final inspections & check certification dossiers & weekly inspection report
29) ° Materials Inspection & Materials certification review
30) Co-ordination of contractor’s workshops
31) ° Ensure that all site activities are carried out according to reference documentation
32) ° Supervise tanks welding inspection as per API 1104 & ASME B 31.4/31.8 (API 5L X 52/60/65)
COMPANY NAME : TECH SHARP ENGINEERS LIMITED
1) Allocating of welding jobs to welders.
2) Responsible for fabrication, Erection of Pipe spools.
3) Preparation of line alignment drawings for clients and for inspection.
4) Verify that welders welding operator and tack welders have been properly qualified and the welding is prepared in accordance with applicable codes.
5) Preparation of documents to clients
6) (TS)Controls procedures and welders qualifications
7) (TS)Supervise the Quality Control functions/activities of a project or its parts, including quality control inspection schedules and the collection of quality records
8) (TS)Review and approval of production work packs and punching outstanding items
9) (TS)Review and approval of production test packs and punching outstanding points
10) (TS)Controls welding parameters and consumables during installation/construction activities, supervising welding operations
11) Execute the specific inspections on materials, equipment and construction /installation activities on site
|Views: 9154 | Downloads: 0 | Rating: 0.0/0|
|Total comments: 0|