|My files |
|Main » Files » My files|
|2013-03-06, 5:59 PM|
COMPANY NAME : RMEC PROJECTS LIMITED
PROJECT SITE : FAST REACTOR FUEL REPROCESSING PLANT
(FRFRP), IGCAR, Kalpakkam-603102,
TAMIL NADU, India
CLIENT : QUALITY ASSURANCE DIVISION (QAD), Indira
Gandhi Center for Atomic Research (IGCAR),
NATURE OF JOB : Fabrication and Erection of Stainless Steel Cell
DESIGNATION : QA/QC INSPECTOR, ENGINEER
DURATION : JUNE 2003 to JUNE 2004
PROCESS : Nuclear Fuel Piping
Job Rresponsibilities and Duties :
1) Preparation of Isometric Drawings for Pipe Spool bends compared with General assembly (GA) Drawings
2) Executing inspection and control of RAW materials , welding consumables
3) welding Material Control like Electrode, Welding Machine, Welding Rods, Electrode Oven e.t.c
4) Inspection of Pipe Bends such as, Dimensions, Ovality, Physical Verification of Pipe to Pipe Bend spools, LPE Test for Bends, and Passivation.
5) Inspect of Pipe to Pipe fit up inspections, Root and Final welding, LPE inspection for weld joints with clients
6) Visual Inspection before, during and after welding for GTAW and SMAW Process
7) Inspection Test Plan according to Client’s requirements & etc
8) Supervise the Quality Control functions/activities of a project or its parts, including Quality Control inspection schedules and the collection of quality records
9) Preparation of stage wise welding Inspection reports
10) Coordinating Non Destructive Testing (RT, UT, MPI, PT) and inspection, PWHT etc…
11) Evaluate the qualifications of welders and NDT technicians with regard to the assigned activities
12) Supervise inspections, reports and the documentation issued by inspectors and collect and file the required Quality Records
COMPANY NAME : SAKTHI HI-TECH CONSTRUCTIONS PVT LIMITED
Job Rresponsibilities and Duties :
1) Preparation, Review and revising of method of statement, Quality control procedure, Repair Procedure etc..,
2) Preparation of all relevant documents as per clients quality control procedures.
3) Review of NDE procedures.
4) Inspection of Carbon Steel and Stainless Steel Raw materials for confirmation with purchase orders, as per the relevant codes and standards for special requirements like ASME & Rstamp requirements and face the ASME Auditing & Client requirements.
5) Inspection of welding consumables like carbon steel and stainless electrodes , filler Wires, Shielding gases etc. as per the specification/ Test Certificates, before issuing for construction. Control of storage and certificate of consumables.
6) Preparation, witnessing of qualification of welding procedures and welders qualification in CS, SS Materials as per ASME, AWS etc. for SMAW, GTAW Process.
7) Witnessing post weld heat Treatment (PWHT) for SMAW Process.
8) Carbon and stainless steel plates material identification as per the tank stage to stage shell plate drawings.
9) Erection and alignment of tank shell plates using hydraulic jacking system
10) Inspection of fit up for long seam, and circeme tank shell plates, Pipe with Valves, Pipe to Flange, Pipe to reinforcement pad plates, Tank shell plates to bottom plate, Tank roof fit up.
11) Inspect of weld joints (SMAW, Process) for long seam and circeme using LPE method.
12) Preparation of stage wise documents for fit up, welded joints, tank verticality and NDE method as per clients requirements.
13) Inspection of tank bottom plate using vaccum box testing and tank shell plates to bottom plate welding using Kerosene leak test.
14) Responsible for conducting pre hydro test and post hydro test as per procedures.
15) Interpretation of radiography films, reviewing inspection reports and coordinating with subcontractors and clients for necessary test requirements if any.
16) Responsible for conducting/Witnessing tank roof water column pneumatic testing.
17) Inspection of final dimensional check and tank roof structures
Inspection for stainless steel tanks pickling and passivation for tank roof & shell plates
18) ° WPS (PQR) preparation
19) ° Materials’ co-ordination
20) ° Witnessing of hydro-tests
21) ° Monitoring PWHT (Post Weld Heat treatment) process
22) ° Carry out Welding inspection before/during & after welding
23) ° Attending weekly meetings with construction representatives
24) ° Daily monitoring of activities and maintaining compliance with expected requirements
25) ° Witnessing Welder Qualification tests
26) ° Interpretation of radiographic images
27) ° Carry out painting inspection for tanks and tank roof structures
28) ° Carry out final inspections & check certification dossiers & weekly inspection report
29) ° Materials Inspection & Materials certification review
30) Co-ordination of contractor’s workshops
31) ° Ensure that all site activities are carried out according to reference documentation
32) ° Supervise tanks welding inspection as per API 1104 & ASME B 31.4/31.8 (API 5L X 52/60/65)3)
|Views: 2090 | Downloads: 0 | Comments: 4 | Rating: 0.0/0|
|Total comments: 1|